Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby quilt

One of my favorite things to make is baby gifts.  I love creating burp rags, bibs, blankets and especially quilts.  Our friends recently welcomed their beautiful baby girl Annalyn to the world and I just had to make her a special quilt with her name on it. 
I used a pattern that I bought several years ago and modified the center block so I could add her name.  The pattern is called Lucky Stars by Atkinson Designs. 

Here is the finished quilt. I just love the colors that the Mom picked out!!

I used super soft minky on the back.  I just love how the minky fabric feels.  The quilting showed up well on the back showcasing the star design.


Happy Birthday Annalyn!!!  Hope you love snuggling under your quilt for many years.



No comments:

Post a Comment