Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Gift

We are celebrating Robby's Mom's birthday tomorrow (a few days late) and I just finished part of her gift...another of those wonderful fabric boxes. Kaye's favorite color is yellow and I had some wonderful sunflower fabric that I know she will love.

This one is a bit different from the last in that all four sides are not the same fabric.  I really like the look and think I may try another with pieced sides so I can use up some of my scraps.

  I also made a matching card to go with the gift and a unique fabric envelope to hold the birthday card.

I didn't fill this basket like I did Jessica's because I know that Kaye has plenty to fill it up.  So we decided to fill it with some of her favorite sweets instead.
Here is the finished box and card.  Happy Birthday Mom!! Hope you love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment