Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween treats

Not long ago, Libby, Jessica and I were working on some crafts.  We cut out some circles to use on goodie bags and then decided not to use them.  As I was messing with the circles, I thought they really looked like eyeballs.  Jessica and I had seen some treat boxes in the "Scrapbooks, etc." magazine so we made cards from their designs.

Here's the first one we made - Mr. Pumpkin -

Then our favorites - The Mummy family -



I think we are going to add a bow to this pink one especially for my niece Kadence!!!

And finally, Frankie -




Here's the whole gang looking at you - My son Nathan thinks they look like the Geico money - Ha!!
Our plan is to make some treat bags and staple them under the cards.  I will make another post when we get those done.






No comments:

Post a Comment